Sons & Daughters is a 20-week drop off program that provides socialization and adds enrichment to your child’s homeschool experience.
There will be one registration for the year, which includes both Fall and Spring classes (10 weeks each). When you register for a class/classes, you are signing up for all 20 classes.
- Students may take up to five classes, held on Fridays. Families choose which classes/hours they will be participating in.
- Classes are held between 10:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., with a 30 minute lunch period at 12:00.
- Classes are designed for enrichment, neither grades nor credits are provided.
- The registration fee is $75 per student for the year (maximum $200 per family).
- Tuition is $200 per class for the year.
- Registration packets are due no later than August 17, 2020.
- We welcome new students throughout the year. Please contact the director to ensure that space is available in the classes.
Meet Your Teacher Day is Friday August 28th 2020.
Friday, September 11, 2020 is the first day of Fall classes. The last day of Fall class is Friday, November 13, 2020.
Friday, January 8, 2021 is the first day of Spring classes. Classes meet every Friday until the last day which is March 12, 2021. There will be no breaks during this semester. We will make up snow days on March 19th and 26th if needed.